- Host: If it takes about 16 lbs (7.2 kg) of grain to produce a 1 lb (0.4 kg) of meat, is it more environmentally friendly to: A: eat food made from the grain or B: to eat the meat?
- Environmentalist: I'm not sure if I can answer that but I don't see anything wrong with eating meat. Doesn't it take a lot of energy to produce grain. Therefore it would be inefficient to eat it right?
- Host: If it takes 4,000-18,000 gallons of water (15,141-68137 liters) to produce a hamburger and the average shower uses 17.2 gallons (65.1 liters) of water is it more environmentally friendly to A: Take less showers or B: Eat less hamburgers?
- Environmentalist: It obviously doesn't matter considering 72% of earths surface is covered by the ocean.
- Host: If 80% of the amazon is cut down exclusively to grow food to feed livestock is it more environmentally friendly to A: Eat less meat or B: Plant more trees?
- Environmentalist: B, plant more trees. We can grow like 3 more amazons, you'll see, it'll be awesome.
“I hope one day
Your human body
Is not a jail cell,
Instead it’s a sunny
2pm garden with daisies
Thriving because of
Alexa Evangelista, you deserve better (via vodkakilledtheteens)
i’ve never seen police throw tear gas or shoot rubber bullets at Westboro Baptist protestors.
“I do not desire mediocre love. I want to drown in someone.”
“It’s dark because you are trying too hard. Lightly child, lightly. Learn to do everything lightly. Yes, feel lightly even though you’re feeling deeply. Just lightly let things happen and lightly cope with them. I was so preposterously serious in those days… Lightly, lightly – it’s the best advice ever given me… So throw away your baggage and go forward. There are quicksands all about you, sucking at your feet, trying to suck you down into fear and self-pity and despair. That’s why you must walk so lightly. Lightly my darling…”
Aldous Huxley, Island (via lonehands)
DOES FANNY MEAN SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN AMERICA BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT “SHAKE THEIR FANNY” HERE OKAY THEY JUST DONT
wait what does fanny mean in england
in america fanny means butt because we don’t have vaginas. the government refuses to acknowledge their existence.
hands over ownership of this post 2 u